Welcome to the
Los Angeles County Outdoor Science School at Malibu
Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Kenneth Adelman, California Coastal Records Project, www.Californiacoastline.org
Our coastal outdoor science school is located just a few miles north of the town of Malibu. This gorgeous site provides great access to the coastal sage scrub of the Santa Monica Mountains. An intermittent stream flows down Little Sycamore Canyon and runs right through campus, giving us a riparian ecosystem to enjoy and learn about. We also have easy access to the ocean, which creates wonderful opportunities to include the marine intertidal ecosystem in our science lessons.
Please take some time to:
1. Take a Virtual Tour of the Malibu campus.
2. See the Staff Biographies of our wonderful outdoor science teachers.
3. Check the weather forecast.
4. Check out the Malibu T-Shirt.
5. See our Dining Hall Menu.
6. Go to a specific areas of interest.